Friday, August 5, 2011

new blog

After being so frustrated with Blogger, I decided to put my blog on a different site. It's a work in progress because I now realize that Blogger is a little easier to design on. BUT, I suppose I should just run through the tutorial!!

My new site is http://dulceshome.com come by and visit! I did copy over all of my old posts - though haven't yet formatted them so that they look pretty again. And the site needs work, but I'm hoping that this will eventually be better! We'll see.

I've posted this week's French Fridays with Dorie episode. Hope to see you soon!

C

1 comment:

  1. I've made progress on my new blog - including how to import my old posts from this one.

    There are things I like better about Blogger, but at least people have been able to comment, and more importantly I've been able to comment on their posts!!!

    ReplyDelete